Here is the new form.Duration Claim - 2017 requires Aerotow/Winch Launch Certificate, 2016 doesn't.
- Duration Flight Certificate - 2017, no 1000m height loss requirement (did on 2016 version)
- IGC recorder evidence Certificate section - deleted "If there is more than one FR or PR on board, the OO must be made aware of the presence of each and the .igc file for them must be submitted to the OO post-flight. The declaration data must be identical, but SC3-2.3.1d may apply for Silver or Gold claims"
so you don't have to take .igc from each recorder.
- Distance and Goal claims section: now needs Aerotow/Winch release certificate (didn't in 2016)
- FAI Badge Documentation changes:
now "Difference" of Height Certificate not "Loss" of Height Certificate
Everything needs Aerotow/Winch release certificate
Moderator: Tracey Brake
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Charles Petersen
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:48 pm
- ysa membership #: 150
- Skype: onewhisky
- Location: Toronto or Florida
The claim form for an FAI badge has been modified as follows:
- Badge Application Form 2017.pdf
- (139.01 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight.... do not go gentle into that good night. - Dylan Thomas