Tired of the Apperance of YSA Entrance?

General Discussion Board. Public access. The opinions expressed here may not reflect official York Soaring policies and procedures. Posts deleted after 240 days.
Tim Wood
ysa membership #: 391

Tired of the Apperance of YSA Entrance?

Post by Tim Wood » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:53 pm

The new septic system festers on in an unfinished state. The contractor has failed to complete the job of covering the four septic tanks with soil and seeding the surface. Enough. I am looking for volunteers equipped with picks, shovels wheel barrows, rakes to finish the job. If you are at least semi-able bodied, please volunteer for a work party by replying to this posting.
I presume that who ever is administering the YSA contact for this big project has retained a hold-back to be paid after proper job completion??

Lets not put up with a shabby looking entrance. SOSA puts us to shame I hear.

Cheers, Tim Wood

jwlemke
ysa membership #: 315
twitter: jwlemke

Re: Tired of the Apperance of YSA Entrance?

Post by jwlemke » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:19 pm

I'm certainly willing to help, it's a question of schedule. Better if I can add this to a flying day / weekend. Let me know your thoughts on timing.

Tim Wood
ysa membership #: 391

Re: Tired of the Apperance of YSA Entrance?

Post by Tim Wood » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:29 pm

Hi JW, Thanks for your response. The plan is for Stan Martin to rent a Bobcat machine after the gliding contest is over. Its too much to do the whole thing by hand. I will keep you posted.
Tim Wood